Alisha Frank & Hayden Gerson Passengers Oasis of the Seas – April 26, 2016

Alisha Hawrylyszyn Frank from La Jolla, California, originally from New York City is a Life Coach, Writer, Reiki Master, Yoga Instructor and Intuitive Healer at Fiercely Optimistic .
She and Hayden Abraham Gerson from Claremont, California  were reported missing in  Falmouth, Jamaica on April 26, 2016, after they disembarked Oasis of the Seas on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at  Pier 2 and haven’t been seen since. The couple allegedly went into port to make a trip to Montego Bay, St James. When they did not return to Oasis of the Seas before the cruise ship left the dock, police put out a missing person alert.

Update: April 29, 2016
Both Franks and Gerson have reportedly been found.

Gerson’s mother said that she recently spoke to him, and that he and Frank are safe and are trying to make their way back to San Diego. Royal Caribbean confirmed the couple had been on Oasis of the Seas and said that the couple asked to disembark the ship and was escorted to immigration.

Oasis of the Seas arrived at 1030 hours for a day in port and left at 1900 hours that evening. Oasis of the Seas embarked from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida with calls at Labadee, Haiti and Falmouth before continuing onto Cozumel, Mexico and returning to Ft. Lauderdale.

Update: December 12, 2016

On July 8, 2016,  Franks posted on Facebook, “My dear friend @haydengerson and I rode his motorcycle down to Mexico in search of a little adventure. 🤘🏻 I love how this man goes out of his to make people smile by being open and generous to all.😍 It reminds me to continuously spread the love.”

The couple broke up later that year, she was concerned for this welfare and went to check on him December 12. After she arrived, Gerson allegedly  became agitated and she texted a friend to call police for her.

When police arrived,  Gerson allegedly attacked two officers, bit a police dog,  punched an officer in the face and he was Tasered without any effect. Police fled the house and he returned from another room with a gun. He was then involved in a shootout with police. SWAT and emergency negotiators were called in and he ultimately surrendered.

Video: CAUGHT ON CAMERA: SDPD Sniper Shot At, Returns Fire, Clairemont

As of May 1, 2017, Gerson is being held by the San Diego County Sheriff at George Bailey Detention Facility with a bail amount of $2,000,000. The next court date is May 25, 2017.